Sunday, August 31, 2014

I love the idea of playing with an item worn by men and making it softer, more tailored, and feminine. Menswear-inspired clothing has really been taking off! It's so beautiful to me, especially in black and white. I thought I would make a set inspired by these items so that we can incorporate them into our every day wardrobe. Boss women of the world, unite!


Menswear-inspired black and white basics:
Horn-rimmed glasses
Black trousers
Men's watch (black, tan, silver, gold)
Tailored jumpsuit (LOVE this tuxedo-inspired one!)
Pinstripe crew socks
Black oxfords or brogues
Striped or checkered button-down shirt

Like any of the items in this set? Here is link for product information (and you can follow me on Polyvore too!):
http://www.polyvore.com/menswear-inspired_black_white/set?id=133430582

Happy Sunday, kittens! <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment