Saturday, September 27, 2014

Bonjour and happy Saturday! Since it's a weekend post, let's keep it short and sweet. Here are my favorite looks and trends from Friday's runway shows!

There were some lovely patterns! I love the geometric and florals ones that dominated. They're such an unexpected pop of color!

Left: Chalayan
Right: Maison Martin Margiela

I feel like a broken record but TEXTURES!! They're having a huge moment! I love the chunky knits, quilted effect, and lattice work of some of the fabrics used. It looks so luxe!

Left: Isabel Marant
Middle: Christian Dior
Right: Issey Miyake

Metallics are definitely big in Paris. I love the combination with other trends (metallic textures, metallic fabric in loose silhouettes, and metallics mixed with street style).

Left: Julien David
Middle: Loewe
Right: Talbot Runhof
What do you think kittens? Enjoy your Saturday off - hope you're getting some extra zzzzzz's <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment