Monday, September 29, 2014

Bonjour and happy Monday! I hope everyone had a great weekend. I can't believe it's almost October! While we were relaxing, Paris was pushing on with their shows. Let's check out yesterday's best looks and discuss all of the trends. A lot of heavy hitters showed their collections on Sunday, so it's time to dissect!

Absolutely adoring all of the fun prints and shapes, as well as the looser fits and silky materials.

Left: Maison Rabih Kayrouz (love the high-low inspiration)
Right: Akris (inspired by Malevich!!)

Lots of black and texture in evening wear, which we've been seeing consistently for the past month!

Left: Chloé (amazing texture that acts almost as jewelry!)
Middle: Céline (love the bottom texture and movement)
Right: Givenchy

Prints and patterns in all different colors and shapes. I love the mix of bold and neutral prints as well.

Left: John Galliano
Middle: Comme des Garçons Comme des Garçons
Right: Kenzo (love this neutral camouflage-inspired print)

What did you think of the shows? Any particular designer have a great moment/disappointing miss? My favorite collection from yesterday was Kenzo - I loved all of the beautiful prints and pastel hues, as well as the excellent graphics.

Let me know - I'm dying to hear your opinions!



0 comments:

Post a Comment