Monday, October 27, 2014

Happy Monday, kittens! Things have been extremely busy for me lately - I just haven't had time for blogging. Sorry for the lack of posts!

One of my favorite colors that I've been seeing for the fall is oxblood. It was fairly popular last year as well. Deep burgundy is just such a flattering color on almost anyone and in any part of your outfit. I love wearing it as a lipstick, but it could easily be a great sweater, purse, or accessory color as well!

Let's channel some color inspiration today, shall we?

Can you go wrong with brogues and big floppy bag in this gorgeous deep hue? I will be snagging anything oxblood colored that I can get my hands on!

Check out my set on Polyvore for more information on the items pictured:

Enjoy your day <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment