Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Happy Wednesday, lovelies! I'm going to make this a personal post today. I've been having a lot of fun with fall time scents, nail polishes, and events. What have you been up to with this delightfully cool weather? Here are some pictures of what I've been looking at and buying:

I got some beautiful fall flowers and mini pumpkins from Trader Joe's (as well as a lovely addition of some roses by my darling mom!). I just love the colors! So #FESTIVE

FINALLY got my hands on some lipsticks that are dark enough for me! I'm pale and really enjoy wearing deep shades.

Here are some swatches of the lipsticks. One has more of a pink undertone and the other is more purple. They were also super cheap - only $1.99 each!
Top: Burgundy
Bottom: Midnight Glow

Also picked up a few new cute things at H&M. I can never pass up anything pug related. Also, the hat is really great - it's mint green and pale pink with the black accents. I'm really excited to wear these!
 What have you all been up to/where are you shopping? I'd love to hear some tips! <3


1 comment:

  1. Nice post. Love the lipsticks. xx

    http://ninasstyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete