Thursday, October 9, 2014

Happy Thursday, kittens! It's that time of the week where we look at a fabulous person and glean some inspiration and confidence from their words of wisdom.

This week, I thought I'd highlight Joan Rivers, the hilarious comedienne who passed away a few weeks ago. To say she was one of my favorite ladies would be an understatement. Whenever I got the chance, I would watch Fashion Police and any red carpet events on E!, waiting for her next comment. She had an incredible take on fashion and pop culture. Her jokes and observations were raw and at times crude. However, Joan's talent was to discuss what everyone else was too afraid to say. She was a friend to the LGBT community, as well as bringing designer fashion to the forefront of our minds (Who ARE you wearing dahhhhling??).

Let's take some inspiration from Joan Rivers today and remember to speak our minds/be open towards all things. May she rest in peace and may her jokes and legacy live on!

 "I enjoy life when things are happening. I don't care if it's good things or bad things. That means you're alive. Things are happening."



"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is God's gift, that's why we call it the present."

Enjoy your Thursday, everyone! <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment