Saturday, August 23, 2014

Redheads are always getting dissed. Carrot top, too many freckles - sounds pretty unique to me! Being a redhead is rare these days, because people just want to be blonde or brunette so they won't get teased.

Don't do it girls - WORK that red!

Here are two pictures of my favorite redhead (unnaturally though). Evan Rachel Wood is a stunner with any hue on her head, but when she was a ginger babe, she really had me. I'm actually thinking of turning my overdyed blonde towards a strawberry/light red to match hers (I think it's time for a change!).



What are your thoughts on red hair? Who is your favorite redhead? 

Enjoy your Saturday off, kittens! <3

PS - The title of this article is a little reference to RuPaul's Drag Race. Watch the bit here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVWx5R2C38A

0 comments:

Post a Comment