Friday, August 22, 2014


Floss Gloss has just recently released three new polishes as part of their Fall/Winter line, Lifestyles of the Floss and Gloss! These polishes have got some serious sass. Not only does the brand name their beauties flawlessly (I mean..Donatella..), the colors are unlike anything you've seen anywhere else.

If you aren't familiar with them, Floss Gloss was started in Cali in 2009 by art school besties, Janine and Aretha. Together, they concocted their polish which is cruelty free with no DBPs, toluene, formaldahyde, and formaldehyde resin. Boss nail polish that isn't harmful? I dig it.

Not only do their polishes rule, but their lookbook photos are perf. Below are snapshots of each of the shades. I love that it feels like a cohesive collection and also shows you how the polish looks on real fingernails (something not every website does)!




Needless to say, I have got to get my hands on these babies. I am especially lusting after Donatella - that color is unlike anything I own! Unfortunately, the shipping is a bit expensive, so I haven't been able to afford to purchase ANY of their polishes yet (Faded has been on my lust list for months). However, check the Retailers tab on their website to find a physical location to snag these gems in your city. I'm gonna get one next week at a local boutique :)

What do you think of Floss Gloss as a brand and as a product? Let me know!

Happy Friday <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment