Monday, August 25, 2014

Yesterday, I went down to Wildwood, NJ for the day to see some of my cousins. It's been so long since I've taken a family day trip - it was a lot of fun. I got massively sunburned unfortunately (pale people problems) but overall I had a great time. Here are a few pictures from my eventful day! When I'm dreaming of warmer days later this year, maybe I'll check back to this post!

(My apologies for the iPhone quality pictures - I probably should invest in a nicer camera soon!)

The clouds were super fluffy/low hanging yesterday!

The infamous Wildwood boardwalk

I got me some polish water ice - YUM - can't go a summer without it!

Didn't win any candy :(

Always a bummer to head back home
Have you ever been to the beach? Wildwood, NJ and Ocean City, NJ were the two beaches I went to the most growing up. They're pretty different from each other actually. Which beaches do you like?

0 comments:

Post a Comment