Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Good morning everyone! Did you happen to catch some of the Emmys last night? I usually never watch an entire awards show, but overall I thought it was a great night! Of course, Breaking Bad and Modern Family stole the show (although J was rooting for True Detective & we both love OITNB).

I thought that the fashion of the night was pretty well done. There are always some hits and misses. I especially loved the prominence of women in white and red. Here are some of my favorite looks (coincidentally, there are repeat designers in here too - a few really knocked it out of the park!).

Laverne Cox in Marc Bouwer

Sarah Hyland in Christian Siriano

Uzo Aduba in Christian Siriano

Taylor Schilling in Zuhair Murad

Camila Alves in Zuhair Murad
Who had your favorite look of  the night? Comment and let me know! 

<3

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I have nominated you for the Liebster Award, check out my blog for more info. :)

    ReplyDelete