Tuesday, August 12, 2014

I've been very busy lately, but I'm having such a blast with my nails when I can! My co-worker is from Brazil, and when she found out how much I loved nail polish, she brought me some formulas from there! Safe to say, I've fallen in love with the polish. The formula is thinner than most American ones, so it goes on very smooth and easily. It's not thick or clunky, and lasts for a very long time! Here are some pictures of my latest manis (along with some recent buys and finds!).


I loved doing this mixture of nude and red polish. Paired along with my printed lounge pants from Primark in London, I felt totally fabulous!

I love doing stripes and fun pops of color with dark polish. Plus, I just bought The Pore Fessional from Benefit (which I LOOOOVE), so it's a double win for this picture!
My co-worker gave me this wonderful deep lilac from Paris. I felt tres chic!
My princess Jasmine nails (sea foam green and pale pink with a sparkly Sally Hanson top coat) and my first read for my new book club!


0 comments:

Post a Comment