Monday, August 18, 2014

Ever since I've been back from Europe, I've been trying my best to get back to reading books. I've joined Goodreads and am trying to read 40 books this year (I'm officially at the halfway point!).

My two good friends and I recently decided to start a book club together. Our first meeting is this weekend and we are going to discuss The Sun Also Rises by Ernest Hemingway. The book was a pretty quick read! Overall, it wasn't one of my favorite books - at times, it made me very bored actually. However, I'm really happy that I read it and that I can talk about it with friends and hear their opinions. Did you ever read The Sun Also Rises? What did you think?



Our next book is High Fidelity by Nick Hornby, which I have already started. I'm sensing a trend of male insecurities here...


Do you have any books that you would recommend for a book club? Are you in a book club and would have some good tips for me? Let me know!


0 comments:

Post a Comment