Wednesday, August 20, 2014

I'm starting a new series on women that I find powerful and gorgeous - with serious style that I can take beauty and outfit inspiration from!

The first woman I want to highlight is the absolutely stunning Audrey Horne (played by Sherilyn Fenn) in the show Twin Peaks. When I watched the series, I was enthralled with Audrey's beauty and all-around fierceness. She did whatever she wanted and didn't care about the consequences. Dark and wavy hair, perfectly arched brows, a killer pout: who could resist?

Here are some images to give some style inspiration:
Short curls, red lips, and a plunging neckline - PERFECTION
Sweater with a high-waisted skirt = foolproof for day and night. 
Schoolgirl chic! Plaid and saddles are adorable and still sexy.

Here are some pieces that I think would make a damn fine outfit, inspired by Miss Horne:

AUDREY'S ESSENTIALS:

A neutral cropped sweater
High-waisted knee-length plaid skirt
Red lipstick (choose wisely with your skin tone!)
A cool updated saddle shoe
Red kitten heel
Plunging gown for nights out (I chose red, but any color works!)

Like the clothing pictured in collage? Here's the set on Polyvore (you can follow me on there too!):

http://www.polyvore.com/audrey_horne/set?id=132565492

0 comments:

Post a Comment