Thursday, September 18, 2014

Happy Thursday kittens! I'm so thrilled to be moving into Milan's fashion week. Even though it's not usually one of my favorites, I'm in love with all of the looks from yesterday. We're really seeing a solidification of all of the previous trends with the addition of richness and Italian luxury. Let's take a look at some of my favorite looks and collections from day one!

Both looks are from Alberta Ferretti, and I'm beyond obsessed. These looks are so 1970s inspired with the frothy fabrics, fringe, and suede. I love that festival looks are prominent for SS '15!

Both of these ensembles come from Gucci. I really love the military inspiration with the tough shoulders and khaki green. Really sharp silhouettes and shapes!

I'm BEYOND IN LOVE with Stella Jean, a fairly new designer who already has found her niche of mixing high-low fabrics and clothing items. The whole collection is so cohesive, colorful, and most importantly: EXTREMELY WEARABLE. Probably my favorite so far!

Obviously, jackets are a huge staple for SS '15. I love the graphic Lucy print from Fay on the left with denim quilting. The middle leather look is Fausto Puglisi, prominently utilizing the punk rock trend. On the right, No. 21 mixes 18th century romanticism with military trends. I love that combination!

How do you think Milan's fashion week is going so far? I'm looking forward to doing more research as the week goes on!

Enjoy your Thursday <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment