Monday, September 22, 2014

I can't believe that three fashion weeks are completely over! Yesterday was the final day of Milan's triumphant week. Tomorrow, we will wrap up MFW and I'll name my favorite looks and collections! But for now, let's look at yesterday's shows and best looks:

I love these more casual/street fashion inspired collections. Graphic elements and lettering remind me of emojis and graffiti. I feel like these looks will be really popular!
Left: Au Jour Le Jour
Right: MSGM

Dolce & Gabbana have been killing it these past few seasons. I love that they are really taking inspiration from their Italian hertiage. This collection especially is full of beautiful black lace, rich reds, floral motifs and embellishments. One of my favorite collections hands down! I thought I'd just add that beauty photo to show the beautiful lace and detailing on the hair ornaments.

Like I've said before, patterns and textures are so important for SS '15! Whether it is 3D flowers, fringe, or bold colors, many of these looks are more than just structured garments. I love the detailing, which makes the looks even more special and exquisite!
Left: Luisa Beccaria
Middle: Marni
Right: Salvatore Ferragamo

I'm looking forward to Paris Fashion Week. SS '15 is going to be pretty fierce!

Have an excellent Monday, kittens <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment