Monday, October 6, 2014

Happy Monday, everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend. Lately, I have been absolutely obsessed with Allure Magazine. I think they are one of the best magazines out there - very much in touch with real women and what they would actually wear and use (unlike some others...).



While reading the latest issue (with our babe Cara on the cover) I was so excited to see the Best of Beauty list! I tore out the master pages at the back and highlighted all of the things that sounded awesome. I think that it's really important that Allure showcases products like La Mer, which is the best, alongside with CoverGirl and E.L.F. Working women that are reading Allure probably cannot afford expensive beauty items...so why should they be the only products discussed? Drugstore brands have excellent items as well, which is why I am glad that Allure puts them along with higher priced ones.

What I especially like about the Best of Beauty list is that they test and try many products to bring us the cream of the crop. Instead of going through dozens of products to possibly come to the same conclusion, I get the privilege of just using the winner!


Some items on my wish list:

Benefit They're Real Push-Up Liner
Rimmel London Scandaleyes Mascara
Revlon Colorburst Lacquer Balm
Olay Fresh Effects Shine Minimizing Cleanser
RGB Nail Color in Blush
Bioré Self Heating One Minute Mask
Jergens BB Body Perfecting Skin Cream

Have you ever used any of these products? Can you recommend them? I have a birthday coming up in about a month, so hopefully I'll be able to snag some of these goodies <3

The full list is here for you to view/start your own wish list:

Enjoy your Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment