Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Bonjour, les chats! (hehe) Happy Paris Fashion Week! I'm so thrilled that it's finally here. Yesterday was the first "day" - although there were only a few shows. We'll look at favorites and then I'll throw in a few other nail polish/book photos!

These three collections were all very inspired by street fashion. I like the casual air and the ease of these garments.
Left: Hood by Air (very casual and hip-hop inspired)
Middle: Anthony Vaccarello (deep v-necks, very sexy silhouettes)
Right: Jacquemus (very nautical!)

FINALLY got my first Ciaté polish!! It it a very thick, full coverage glitter. Two coats gave me total opacity. It's called Wrap Star! I love the pink and purple shimmers. I'll be buying more in the future!

I just finished my first mystery novel/Agatha Christie book. It was INCREDIBLE and I would recommend it to any person reading mystery for the first time. Also - I'm currently wearing one of my favorite nail polishes, Wicked from Essie!
Happy Wednesday kittens! <3

1 comment: