Thursday, October 2, 2014

I can't believe that all of the fashion weeks are over :( it went so fast! Honestly, I'm so impressed and excited with the collections for S/S '15. Tomorrow, we are going to go over the big trends from Paris and I will pick my favorite look/collection. We'll also discuss the main trends from all of the shows!

Before we get ahead of ourselves, let's look at the last few shows from yesterday!

OMG so much texture! I absolutely LOVE the layered fringe and the extreme sequins. Definitely showstopper pieces!

Left: Paule Ka
Right: Moncler Gamme Rouge

Love these autumnal colors and plaids that are creeping in to the spring collections. Fabulous leather, suede, and fur..and also a little bit of schoolgirl/retro inspiration? Sounds DIVINE!

Left: Louis Vuitton
Middle: Hermès
Right: Miu Miu (inspired by Divine?! YES PLZ)

Also, the usual plug... follow me on:
 Instagram: @FashionMaeven
Twitter: @FashionMaeven
Pinterest: Fashion Maeven 

Enjoy your Thursday kittens <3

1 comment:

  1. Love that Miu Miu coat. gorgeous.

    http://ninasstyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete